52 million children globally are undernourished. 13.4 million are in Africa alone.
1. Supplement local foods for better nutrients enrichment with soya protein
2. Establish sustainability through soya farmers, purchasing and processing to nutritious meals
3. Provide robust public knowledge of benefits of consuming soya enriched foods
- Africa’s population is rising quickly, from 1.2 billion in 2016 to 2.5 billion by 2050.
· Between 2018 and 2030, 31 million under-five deaths will occur in Africa.
To massively enrich nutrients in local African meals with Hearts naturally processed soya protein supplements is possible. The benefits are what Africa needs today.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
09:00 – 17:00
Hearts for Africa Nutrition Project aim to conquer undernutrition in Africa. By multiplying the excellent result we obtained in rehabilitating malnourished children, we will achieve more sustainable future in feeding Africa. With funding support we will immediately begin production of Hearts soya products.